Black Fly Rearing:
Are you a farmer who is looking to earn extra income!
Have you heard about the black soldier fly?
This innovative insect is not only a sustainable solution for managing organic waste, but it also provides a unique opportunity for farmers to earn extra income.
The black soldier fly, also known as Hermetia illucens, is a highly efficient decomposer of organic waste, such as food scraps and animal manure.
When fed to livestock, the fly larvae can convert feed into manure within 24 hours, reducing the cost and environmental impact of producing and disposing of manure.
Additionally, the larvae of the black soldier fly are high in protein.
Why Rear Black Soldier Fly?
- Black Soldier Flies (BSF) are a cheap alternative source of protein for pigs, poultry and fish–thus will lower production costs by up to 30%.
- They offer equal value to more expensive protein sources such as omena, fishmeal and soybeans thus are useful for farmers looking to lower their production costs.
- While the black soldier fly takes 31 days to mature. This is a short time which ensures sustainabilty of production.
Imagine being able to earn extra income… while also making your farming operations more sustainable.
By raising black soldier flies, you can sell the larvae to other farmers as a feed supplement.
Alternatively, to biogas plants as a source of organic matter for energy production.
Plus, you’ll be doing your part to reduce organic waste and protect the environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to earn extra income and contribute to sustainable farming practices.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can start raising black soldier flies on your farm.
We will provide you with:
- All the information and support you need to get started,
- Training, technical assistance, and market connections.
Sign up now and start reaping the benefits of the black soldier fly.
In short, if you are farmer looking to earn extra income and make your farming operations more sustainable…
then the black soldier fly is the way to go.
Not only it is a highly efficient decomposer of organic waste but also a valuable feed supplement for livestock.
By raising black soldier flies, you can sell the larvae to other farmers as a feed supplement, or even to biogas plants as a source of organic matter for energy production.
With our help, you can learn more about how you can start raising black soldier flies on your farm and start reaping the benefits of the black soldier fly.
Reasearch by KALRO on Black Soldier Fly Rearing Shows Great Promise