Can Hass avocado Grow in Isiolo?
Are you located in Isiolo, and you are wondering whether Hass avocado can grow there?
Here is the answer.
Hass avocado can grow in Isiolo, Kenya, providing that the climate and soil conditions are suitable for the tree.
Hass avocado trees prefer a warm type climate of temperatures of between 15-32 degrees, which Isiolo has .
The tree also needs well-draining soil and adequate water supply.
It is always recommended to consult with a local horticulturist or agriculturist to make sure that the specific conditions in Isiolo are appropriate for Hass avocado cultivation.
So if you are conviinced that this is the project for you, then you may want to buy High Quality Hass Avocado seedlings…
- Guarantee you extra income to supplement your salary once they start giving fruit,
- Give you consistent income WITHOUT FAIL after you retire,
- Enable you pay expenses like school fees for CBC, University Fees for your son or daughter without any struggle?
However, there is a BIG problem that is threathening the achievement of this dream
You have searched all over Isiolo only to find Seedlings that:
- Aren’t guaranteed to be True Hass Avocado,
- Or you haven’t found a reliable supplier
If that describes you, then you have come to the right place.
Finding Hass avocado seedlings in Isiolo is difficult, and you are likely to buy Hass avocado seedlings that will disapoint.
Hass Avocado is a quite a new crop that is yet to gain traction in many parts of Githurai.
For that reason the best way to get seedlings is Purchase from a Seedling Nursery that has a longer history of growing the best Hass avocado seedlings.
I know that this is an extra hustle–however, you are guranteed of getting Seedlings that will be worth your Money,
So when you order from us, youwill be receiving seedlings that have been grafted from the original Hass avocado trees from Muranga County.
Why specifically Hass avocado from Muranga you may ask?
This is the first location in Kenya where the original Hass avocado trees were introduced from Florida USA.
These seedlings were planted at the National Horticultural Center–then they spread to other places in Kenya.
For that reason, you can expect to have the very best seedlings from Us!
Once payment is received through Mpesa paybill below, your order should arrive in 2 hours.
Grafted Hass Avocado SeedlingsUnit Price Per Seedling
- Start harvesting your fruits within 2 1/2 years
- Seedling height is about 1 1/2-2 feet
- Place your order and receive your seedling the next day
- One acre requires 150 seedlings
- Cost of shipping not included
Five Reasons you Should Grow Hass Avocado Seedlings In Your Isiolo Farm
- Isiolo is a NATURAL environment for Hass avocado. For that reason, you’ll get 2-3 times more yields compared to farms in other areas in Kenya.
- Hass avocado trees are easy to manage once the tree is through with the juvenile stage.
- You will get super profits once the tree starts fruiting (You’ll enjoy fruits for generations)
- Hass trees require very little irrigation compared to other crops.
- For reason 5, follow this link: Growing fruit Trees for profit in Kenya
A farmer Admiring His Hass Avocado Plant
Fruit Trees are HIGHLY PROFITABLE
Now this is a hidden secret that many people don’t know.
Today, I want to let you in the secret and the secret is:
“A single fruit tree can earn you between KES 10,000 to 38,000 per year.”
That’s why companies like Kakuzi, Delmonte, Sasini, are now uprooting coffee, tea, and pineapples to grow fruit trees.
They are doing so because avocado pays well because of low maintenance, and high profits.
Start enjoying super profits and fruits when you grow them in your isiolo village farm.
Click the button below and you’ll get to an order page where you’ll input the number of seedlings you need plus your delivery address.
Fortune favors the bold!