Hass avocado Seedlings In Bungoma:
Are you located in Bomet and you want to buy High Quality Hass Avocado seedlings…
- Guarantee you extra income to supplement your salary once they start giving fruit,
- Give you consistent income WITHOUT FAIL after you retire,
- Enable you pay expenses like school fees for CBC, University Fees for your son or daughter without any struggle?
However, there is a BIG problem that is threathening the achievement of this dream
You have searched all over Bungoma only to find Seedlings that:
- Aren’t guaranteed to be True Hass Avocado,
- Or you haven’t found a reliable supplier
If that describes you, then you have come to the right place.
Finding Hass avocado seedlings in Boment is difficult, and you are likely to buy Hass avocado seedlings that will disapoint.
Hass Avocado is a quite a new crop that is yet to gain traction in Bungoma.
For that reason the best way to get seedlings is Purchase from other counties that have a longer history of growing Hass avocado.
I know that this is an extra hustle–however, you are guranteed of getting Seedlings that will be worth your Money,
So when you order from us, we will be sending the seedlings from Muranga county VIA courier.
Once payment is received through Mpesa paybill below, your order should arrive by the next day.
Grafted Hass Avocado SeedlingsUnit Price Per Seedling
- Start harvesting your fruits within 2 1/2 years
- Seedling height is about 1 1/2-2 feet
- Place your order and receive your seedling the next day
- One acre requires 150 seedlings
- Cost of shipping not included
Five Reasons you Should Grow Hass Avocado Seedlings In Your Bomet farm
- Bungoma is a NATURAL environment for Hass avocado. For that reason, you’ll get 2-3 times more yields compared to farms in other areas in Kenya.
- Hass avocado trees are easy to manage once the tree is through with the juvenile stage.
- You will get super profits once the tree starts fruiting (You’ll enjoy fruits for generations)
- Hass trees require very little irrigation compared to other crops.
- For reason 5, follow this link: Growing fruit Trees for profit in Kenya
A farmer Admiring His Hass Avocado Plant
Fruit Trees are HIGHLY PROFITABLE
Now this is a hidden secret that many people don’t know.
Today, I want to let you in the secret and the secret is:
“A single fruit tree can earn you between KES 10,000 to 38,000 per year.”
That’s why companies like Kakuzi, Delmonte, Sasini, are now uprooting coffee, tea, and pineapples to grow fruit trees.
They are doing so because avocado pays well because of low maintenance, and high profits.
Start enjoying super profits from Your Bungoma Farm Today by ordering Seedlings Today.
Click the button below and you’ll get to an order page where you’ll input the number of seedlings you need plus your delivery address.
Fortune favors the bold!