Apple Seedlings For Sale
Apple Seedlings for Sale:
Apple seedlings for sale in Kenya Delivered Countrywide
- These apple seedlings are the Wambugu Variety.
- They are hardy, resistant to drought and other adverse weather conditions.
- Seedlings are approximately 2-3 feet tall
- Will start fruiting in 16-18 months
- Seedling certified for sale, high quality, and guaranteed performance
Apples Can Grow Very Well in the Following areas of Kenya:
- And more areas!
That’s not the only interesting part of the apple farming…
“You can make HUGE profits by growing apples in Kenya.
The Easy Steps of Starting Your Apple Orchard
- Buy the right apple seedling variety (Best is the Wambugu Apple)
- Your land should be well draining, protected from animals and intruders. (please note that apples can grow in all types of soil even black cotton soil)
- Prepare your land for transplanting. Remove all weeds, and other undesirable plants.
- Dig transplanting holes that are spaced at a distance of 4 meters X 4 meters.
- Transplant your seedlings during the evening to minimize transplanting shock.
- Water the seedlings regularly for them to be firmly established in their new environment.
- Continue to maintain the seedlings, perform routine operations like pruning, manure application, watering, pruning, spraying against diseases and pests.
- In 1 ½ -2 years’ time, you should start enjoying your first fruits!