Vegimax foliar fertilizer is a wonderful organic fertilizer made from sea weed extracts.
With it you can improve the shine of your tomatoes, watermelon, capsicum which in turn will attract customers.
It is also great for vegetable crops like coriander, mint, kale, asparagus, onions etc.
Considering this foliar fertilizer is made from the fermentation of 100% organic materials, you can confidently use it for organic farming programs.
What About Its Price Is it Affordable?
Well this fertilizer is highly affordable and cost effective.
The manufacturer packs it in 4 bottle quantities to cater for the interest of farmers of all levels of income.
Vegimax foliar feed is available in the following bottle packs:
- 30 ml
- 125 ml
- 250 ml
- 500 ml
When it comes to using it, you can only add 3-5 ml on vegimax in 20 liters of water meaning with even 30 ml bottle, you’ll be able to apply a whole acre!
At such low doses you may ask
“Is Vegimax Foliar Fertilizer Effective?”
According to research, a plant needs very minute amounts of growth regulators to influence plant growth and activity.
To the naked eye, it may seem that the foliar fertilizer isn’t effective.
However, at the molecular level the fertilizer is very effective!
Composition of Vegimax Organic Foliar Feed
- 65-75% nitrogen
- 20-25% organic Phosphosrus
- Organic potassium
- Trace minerals
- And amino acids
This composition makes it ideal for use in plants at various growth stages.
Application of The Foliar Fertilizer
To get maximum benefit from vegimax organic foliar fertilizer, follow these application steps
- Put clean water in a 20-liter knapsack sprayer up to the 70% level. (Before you do so ensure your knapsack is clean, free of pesticides, herbicides or any other agro chemicals)
- Add the desired quantity of Vegimax foliar feed, as per the crop, and the instructions on the fertilizer label.
- Stir the mixture until the fertilizer completely dissolves.
- Add a suitable agricultural sticker/wetter that will break the surface tension of water and stick the fertilizer mix on plant leaves
- Fill the Knapsack tank to the 20-liter mark.
- Mix thoroughly to ensure proper mixing of wetter, water, and fertilizer.
- Spray the fertilizer on your target plants. Best time to spray is early in the late in the evening when the sun has cooled down or early in the morning when the sun is yet to rise.
- Ensure you wear the right protection cloth/equipment to avoid body contact with the fertilizer
“What is the Best time to Spray Vegimax Fertilizer?”
The best time to spray vegimax fertilizer is late in the evening when it is cool.